Pike Street Public Market - so many gorgeous flowers
Totem poles on the waterfront
View to the street from Seattle Public Library
Ferry race on Puget Sound
Gorgeous house boats - I want one, really I do
The Fremont Troll
Amazing coconut cupcakes
Waterfront on Bainbridge Island
I loved Seattle. The home of Ferry boats, gorgeous waterfront & well Grey's Anatomy (really, I am that lame) i had nothing but gorgeous weather, amazing food & fun looking around the sweet neighbourhoods of Seattle. Of course I did the mega tourist thing - you know saw the Space Needle, rode the monorail, went to Starbucks. And yes there literally is a Starbucks on every corner - and about 4 in between. Above all else Seattle has some stunning views. Literally every view over Puget Sound is like a postcard. I really felt like I could live there, it was very sweet.
1. taking a ferry ride - we went to Bainbridge Island. It really is just stunning
2. Pike Place Market - so many gorgeous flowers, food and some quirky shops
3. Seattle Art Museum - one of my fave galleries on the whole trip
4. Sunday morning in Fremont - they have a great market, yummy food, great vintage stores & a troll under a bridge. what more could you want?
5. Seattle Public Library - AMAZING public space - go there if you go to Seattle