The De Young Museum
Outdoor movies in San Fran - at the park where the Full Houses are - awesome
Sonoma is gorgeous - I would move there in a heart beat
Wandering around the streets of San Fran - so amazing
Bay to Breakers - a fun run with a difference & 300,000 people
I really did leave my heart in San Francisco. I have wanted to go there since I was in Grade 2 and made my fake trip plan. And I was not disappointed. I only had a few days there but it was a cool city. Amazing art, story book houses, crazy amazing food. What more could you want?
San Fran highlights:
1. Wandering Haight Street down to Golden Gate Park
2. Our drive to Sonoma for a little fun afternoon of wine and beautiful scenic driving
3. Seeing a Banksy in Chinatown
4. Yummy food everywhere - seriously!
5. Amazing street art at every turn - literally